Call 741-2343 for tickets or more information.
The Sanders County Council on Aging is a non-profit organization working under the Federal Older Americans Act to provide assistance to individuals over 60. We accept tax deductible donations which are used to provide services in Sanders County.
Volunteers make calls to isolated, home bound or vulnerable older persons regularly to provide support, comfort and companionship.
Our helpful I&A Counselors can assist with applications, answer Medicare questions, and make necessary referrals.
Homemaking and Respite Care are services offered for seniors living in Sanders County. Affordable sliding scale fees for those who qualify.
Nutritious meals are served at area senior centers, and Home Delivered Meals are offered in most areas. Senior commodity and liquid meal supplements are also available.
is more important
than your LOVED ONES
HELPING OUR SENIORS KNOW THEIR RESOURCES
Early Bird drawing to be held at the Sanders County Fair on Labor Day Weekend. $300 cash prize and winner will be placed back in for the 12 monthly trip drawings.
Helping find available assistance for many situations.
Reaching out to each other, and informing clients of available assistance through informed consumers who help lighten the load on area seniors and their families.
1. Drawings will normally be held on the 10th day of each month, beginning September 10th, 2017
2. Tickets are $125 cash or check.
3. Trips are transferable prior to booking.
4. All travel arrangements are made by MAIN CONNECTION TRAVEL in Lewistown and trip winner.
5. Winner must contact MAIN CONNECTION TRAVEL within 60 days of drawing date. Trip must be booked within one year of the drawing date.
6. The winner may choose to take $750 in lieu of the trip. If the winner fails to make contact with MAIN CONNECTION TRAVEL within 60 days, cash will automatically be awarded.
7. All booking dates are subject to availability.
8. No more than 300 tickets will be sold
9. In case of dispute, all decisions by the Sanders County Council on Aging are final.
Trip of the Month Fundraiser: Dream Vacation-Trips for Two
Lending an ear to help seniors and their families find the best care and resources for their loved ones.
Sanders County Council on Aging * Sanders County Transportation