Home Delivered Meals
Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP)
Senior Commodities Program
I & A (help locating services)
SHIP Counseling (State Health Insurance Assistance Program)
Sanders County Transportation
Thanks for your willingness to assist area seniors by participating in the Trip-of-the-Month fundraiser.
The Sanders County Council on Aging is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization.
The Sanders County Council on Aging provides a wide variety of programs to seniors (& those with disabilities), so that they may live happy, healthy lives with independence, dignity and respect.
We are the premier provider of area programs, services, information and we are usually are the first contact for folks seeking assistance with aging issues.
Our Trip-of-the-Month vacation Giveaway helps fund the following services for seniors:
1. Drawings will normally be held on the 10th day of each month, beginning September 10th, 2017
2. Tickets are $125 cash or check.
3. Trips are transferable prior to booking.
4. All travel arrangements are made by MAIN CONNECTION TRAVEL in Lewistown and trip winner.
5. Winner must contact MAIN CONNECTION TRAVEL within 60 days of drawing date. Trip must be booked within one year of the drawing date.
6. The winner may choose to take $750 in lieu of the trip. If the winner fails to make contact with MAIN CONNECTION TRAVEL within 60 days, cash will automatically be awarded.
7. All booking dates are subject to availability.
8. No more than 300 tickets will be sold
9. In case of dispute, all decisions by the Sanders County Council on Aging are final.
Early Bird drawing to be held at the Sanders County Fair on Labor Day Weekend. $300 cash prize and winner will be placed back in for the 12 monthly trip drawings.
Trip of the Month Fundraiser: Dream Vacation-Trips for Two
Call 741-2343 for tickets or more information.
HELPING OUR SENIORS KNOW THEIR RESOURCES
Sanders County Council on Aging * Sanders County Transportation